We have over 15 years of experience
Contact us today
for a free consultation
011 849 5742
Contact us today for
a free consultation
011 849 5742
Contact us today for
a free consultation
011 849 5742
We are a market driven and client orientated company which strives to meet our clients every need in occupational health, safety and environmental management systems. TRAC prides itself in providing client specific health, safety & environmental management solutions. Services are provided to small and large companies across the African continent. It is our mission to ensure that clients business performances are enhanced through our services.
Total Risk Advisory Consultants (TRAC) is a consulting company specialising in high-quality Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management (HSE) solutions. From expert advice to system implementation and system maintenance, TRAC also offers awareness training and internal auditing services.
TRAC has been in operation since May 2005, with Barclay and Ailsa Seymour-Smith as the owners and directors. We have a large portfolio of clients and a staff complement of 10.
Our vision is to provide a simplistic, sustainable, company-specific integrated SHE solution based on the risk identified for the client through professional and high-quality services.
“The Safety, Health and Environment Industry Leaders In The Manufacturing & Retail Sector”
Deliver a professional quality SHE Service to our clients.
Provide SHE awareness training that is recognised and accredited.
Develop SHE systems, which are effective in controlling identified risks and/or impacts.
All In Accordance
Ensure that all material supplied is in accordance with relevant legislation
Approved & Qualified
Provide approved and qualified services from joint ventures accredited with authorities.
Empower management and employees to take ownership of their SHE Management System.
Our Mission Is To:
- Deliver a professional quality SHE Service to our clients.
- Develop SHE systems, which are effective in controlling identified risks and/or impacts.
- Provide SHE training is recognised and accredited.
- Provide approved and qualified services from joint ventures accredited with relevant authorities where needed.
- Ensure that all material supplied is in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Empower management and employees of the client to take ownership of their SHE Management System through behaviour safety practices.
Get a Free First Consultation By Signing Up Online!
What we do
Identification of the organisation’s risks and/or impacts and…
- Identification of the organisation’s risks and/or impacts and the implementation of effective systems to control these risks and/or impacts.
- Developing a company customized health and safety management system which is risk-based and dovetails with all existing management systems.
High quality legal and SHE systems compliance audits on ISO…
- High quality legal and HSE systems compliance audits on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Awareness training courses of a high standard on a wide variety…
- Awareness training courses of a high standard on a wide variety of SHE subjects.
- Our courses are Merseta accredited:
- Fire Fighting * (merSETA accredited)
- First Aid Level 1 * (merSETA and DOL accredited)
- SHE Representative
- Accident Investigation
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Liability
- Fire Marshall
Advice and develop an Occupational Health Management System…
- Advice and develop an Occupational Health Management System and medical surveillance programme based on the company’s risk profile.
Assist in formulating comprehensive solutions to all SHE related matters…
- Assist in formulating comprehensive solutions to all HSE-related matters, which includes the implementation, upgrading and maintenance of HSE systems related to the workplace environment or employee behaviour.
- Implements and maintains the following International Recognised Systems:
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 22000
Why Choose TRAC?
- Improve your competitive edge over your competitors.
- Improve company image to enhance business potential.
- Reduce your worker’s absence because of accidents or ill health.
- Improve production turnover through management plan intervention strategies.
- Reduce lost time spent on injuries, property loss and incidents.
- Avoid the threat of legal action or prosecution.
- Indicate to society, workforce, competitors and regulators that you are a responsible employer.
- Increase productivity through better motivated and happier workers.
- Reduce insurance premiums and claims that arise from injuries.
- Achieving certification through implementation contributes to business branding and growth.
Why Does An Organisation Want To Implement ISO Standards
- Reduction in the number of accidents.
- Reduction in downtime and associated costs.
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety.
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners.
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future.
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs.
- International & national recognition of a responsible employer
Ailsa Seymour-Smith has formal tertiary education in SHE related fields and was formerly appointed to a Senior Corporate SHE position in Unilever South Africa.
AILSA Has 30 Years Of SHE Related Experience, Which Was Obtained Through:
- Years of experience though various disciplines of SHE
- Commitment to quality, excellence and service
- Internationally recognised as a SHE auditor
- Technicon Pretoria: National Diploma Environmental Health
- Technicon SA: National Diploma Safety Management
- University of Pretoria: Water Management
- Experience as a Trained instructor on various courses related to SHE
- Several SHE related courses completed
- Intense interest in the health and safety of employees
- Involvement and membership with national associations with regards to SIOCH
- Implementation of SHE and Occupational Health Systems
- Received International recognition as Risk Manager of the year in 2003
Companies We Work With
Alliance has been formed with highly skilled personnel and services providers for all services. All service providers involved are in agreement with the following
Conform to agreed requirements of their clients and associates at all times. Comply and conform to all legal aspects regarding the company and the services they are responsible for. Follow company standards and procedures in order to maintain a continuous climate for improvement within the company with regards to our client service. Be sensitive to the client’s needs and retain clients confidentiality at all times.
- SHEQ Management Services (SHE consultants specialising in COID)
- PSM (Hygiene Services)
- Abe Bosman ( Legal Advisor)
- Safety & Health Professionals ( Occupational Health Services)
Brentwood Employment Relations Specialists (Pty) Ltd