Let’s work together
TRAC Training Services
To provide and empower learners with the necessary health and safety skills and to meet the demands required by our clients.
Total Risk Advisory Consultants is committed to:
- Provide HSE awareness training that is recognized and accredited.
- Equipping learners with specifically focused HSEQ skills.
- Providing learners with courses that comply with national quality requirements and is in accordance with the latest legislations.
- Enhancing the skill and competency of learners so that they are able to deliver the necessary skills in their workplace with confidence.
TRAC offers the following Accredited Training Courses:
- Fire fighting
- HSE Representative
- Accident Incident Ivestigaton
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Liability
- Food Saftey R638
- Permit to work
- Forklift (Novice & Refresher)
- Overhead Crane (Novice & Refresher)
- Working @ Heights
- Scaffold Erector & Inspector
Non-Credit Bearing Training Courses:
- Fuel Spill Response
- Covid-19 Awareness
- Hazardous Chemical Substance
TRAC Training Accreditation
Total Risk Advisory Consultants is accredited by the following:
- The Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (merSETA) * specific courses.
- Department of Labour (DOL) * specific courses