Let’s work together
What we do
Advantages of HR
Effortlessly keeping up with HR trends and changing laws are one of the obvious advantages of outsourcing HR, but if you’ve been considering an HR, here are just a few of the many other advantages:
1. Outsourcing Frees Up Time
Whether you already have a designated HR employee or not, you’ll have access to a certified and dedicated HR professional who can offer insight when needed and find solutions as problems or issues occur. The main advantage of outsourcing HR is that it allows your employees to focus on the long-term goals that are truly important to the company.
2. Outsourcing Puts an Expert Eye on Your HR Policies
With an HRO, you’ll receive a comprehensive review of your current HR policies and practices, as well as guidance on what policies and practices need to be revised, updated, and in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
3. Outsourcing is a Hassle-Free Way to Update Your Employee Handbook
An employee handbook is a must and will save you time and energy when it comes to answering policy and procedure questions from your employees. An HRO will help you develop and publish your employee handbook, tailored to your business identity and needs. In addition, your handbooks will be updated regularly as laws, policies, or company needs change.
4. Outsourcing Can Improve Employee Relations and Streamline Hiring Orientation
Maintaining good employee relations is an important part of any business, yet it can be very time-consuming for business owners and leaders. An HRO will be available for your employee relations, as well as being able to offer efficient and professional new hire orientation.
5. Outsourcing Can Provide Training and Professional Development
Employee training should be done on a regular basis, both for new employees and for current employees who desire to grow personally and professionally. From supervisory training to the avoidance of harassment/discrimination to medical or personal leave to performance management, an HRO will have you covered.
6. Outsourcing Can Handle Administration for Time-Consuming Tasks
Managing unemployment claims, leave, and other basic everyday HR tasks can be time-consuming and stressful if you’re not familiar with the proper forms or legal protocol. An HRO will be up to speed on the proper procedures for all types of claims or leave administration, saving you both time and energy to focus back into running your business well
Skills Development Facilitation Services:
- Assist the Client with the development of a Workplace Skills Plan in a generally acceptable format, and/or in accordance with the Service Providers standard Workplace Skills Plan
- Submit the Workplace Skills Plan to the relevant SETA
- Advise on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan
- Liaise with the relevant governmental department and/or organisation to facilitate the Client’s refund, if any; Establish and assist the Client with Skills Development Committees;
- Assist with Discretionary Grants and other Grants and/or Projects offered by the SETA
- Assist with the drafting of an Annual Training Report against the approved Workplace Skills
- Plan, and submit the plan to the SETA
- Advise on the quality assurance requirements as set by the relevant SETA
- Serve as the contact person between the Client and the relevant SETA
- Advise on various aspects of Skills Development; and Assist at Quarterly Training Committee Meetings, if any.
Employment Equity Service:
- Conduct a Workplace Analysis
- Coordinate the process to complete EEA1 forms by all employees
- Coordinate the process necessary to establish an Employment Equity Forum/Committee
- Provide appointment letters for Employment Equity Manager and Forum/Committee members
- Coordinate of the process to appoint an Employment Equity Manager
- Conduct training for the Employment Equity Forum/Committee members on the requirements of the Employment Equity Act and their role as committee members
- Develop an Employment Equity policy and constitution
- Develop an Employment Equity Plan as required by the Act
- Develop numerical goals and recommendations in line with legislative requirements;
- Develop the EEA2 (Employment Equity Report)
- Develop the EEA4 (Income Differentials)
- Assist with the online submission of the EEA2 and EEA4 to the Department of Labour; and Attend two (2) Consultations/meetings with the Employment Equity Forum/Committee.
Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment:
- Provide the client with an indicative rating which will determine the strategy (if any) to be taken
- Develop a BEE Strategy in line with company objectives and sector requirements
- Develop new or consult on existing BEE Initiatives to be undertaken to meet BEE requirements as outlined in BEE Strategy;
- Produce Quarterly Indicative BEE Reports as well as tracking year to date BEE Targets
- Consult and give guidance on meeting each BEE Element’s minimum requirement
- Prepare BEE File for initial BEE Audit; and
- Attend up to four (4) (and quarterly) meetings per year.
Policies & procedures
Policies And Procedures Manuals:
- Provide the Client with a set of generic company Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Update the manuals provided to the Client as and when legislative changes occur; and
- Undertake an annual review of the manuals in order to ensure that it complies with legislative requirements.
access to information
Promotion Of Access To Information:
- Provide the Client with general information and guidance on the Promotion to Access of Information Act (“PAIA”).
- Compile the Section 51 Manual; Submit the Section 51 Manual to the South African Human Rights Commission (“SAHRC”); and Provide the Client with an electronic copy of the Section 51 manual, in order to allow the Client to make the same available on their website and at their place of business.
Training Needs Analysis
HR Training Needs Analysis:
- With the assistance of the client, obtain needs assessment data, including, but not limited to reviewing of job descriptions and conducting surveys.
- Analyse the needs assessment data;
- Identify and define performance problems and/or issues of occupational group and/or individuals;
- Describe critical behaviours needed to affect problems and/or issues; Determine and clarify why critical behaviours do not currently exist;
- Research integrated performance solutions; If training is the best solution, determine best training and development approaches;
- Assess cost versus benefit of training and development approaches, in other words build a “business case”;
- Include organizational drivers needed to reinforce the critical behaviours that will affect problems and/or issues; and describe how the critical behaviours will be monitored and assessed after implementation of the improvement plan.
- Plan and prepare the infrastructure required for the skills auditing process;
- Identify the target population for skills audits
- Prepare and populate skills auditing software with the employee details, skills and knowledge (outcomes) for particular job groups, as identified during the job profiling process and collated in the skills matrices;
- Schedule, coordinate and confirm appointments for skills audits with the business/organization and incumbents
- Conduct the skills audits one-on-one, using appropriate interviewing techniques and the services of a translator, if required capture the information live during the interview
- Collate the information and submit reports to the client and advise and assist the client with taking remedial action to address the gaps identified during the skills audits.
Payroll Outsourcing Services:
- Collect and process weekly, fortnightly or monthly wage and salary payroll data;
- Process preliminary payroll for confirmation and authorization by the Client;
- Process of final payroll;
- Process and production of electronic pay slips;
- Dedicated payroll consultants & administrators ;
- Advice on employee package structuring;
- Payroll processing & validations;
- Management & standard payroll reports;
- Reports for reconciliation of payments to statutory authorities;
- Electronic transfer of wages/ salaries through direct banking into employee bank accounts;
- Submission of Unemployment Insurance Fund (“UIF”) reports;
- IRP5 and IT3A documents;
- Statutory updates from SARS, The Department of Labour, etc.;
- Reconciliation of 3rd Party Payments, e.g. medical aid, pension fund, garnishee orders;
- Leave administration and internet access;
- Loan management ; and Submission of UIF declaration files to the UIF.
General HR Services:
- Compliance Audits
- Performance Management & Counselling
- Discipline Management
- Assistance with CCMA / Bargaining Council referrals
- Human Resources as well as Industrial Relations Consulting
- Assistance with recruitment including psychometrics, background, criminal and credit checks
- Job profiling
- Job evaluations
- Job restructuring
- Employment Relations and up-skilling
- Performance Management/improvement systems
- Policy development and employment contracts
- Development of HR and operational strategies
- Variable Reward and retention schemes
- Benchmarking and market surveys
- Organisation restructuring/retrenchments
- Employment Equity planning, strategies and reporting
- Formulation, implementation and submission of training reports to assist you to maximise on government grants.
Let’s work together